Wednesday 3 December 2014

Life: A Canvas!

They say life is a journey, well I say life is a canvas. A blank canvas and nothing else. I don't know why but these days I have started seeing colours as the most innocent form of expression. I don't even know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. At times I think this because people have become so busy that sitting together seems to be a burden on them.
Whereas colours on the other hand just aptly depict every emotion and feeling. 
So, yes. Paint this canvas called LIFE very beautifully. The best part of painting this canvas is that you don't need to be an artist, you don't have to use complicated techniques for painting this gorgeous master piece. All one needs is a base of love and hugs,a pinch of optimism, a handful of friends, sacks full of dreams and most importantly truck loads of courage to live life! 

Paint, live, dream!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment