Wednesday 18 February 2015

Thank you Triveni! :D

There is something really very special about this place known as Triveni Kala Sangam. It's beautiful,  it's serene,  it's peaceful and most importantly a place where I learnt what is meant by spreading smiles. The art galleries,  the dance rooms, the instrument rooms and most importantly my tabla room have a very special fragrance,  an aura which just calms me, which makes me feel peaceful and unknowingly makes me happy from within.
I never knew I had a hidden photographer,  a hidden painter and most importantly a hidden happy me until and unless I visited the open art gallery,  the first floor terrace,  the cafeteria or to cut everything short I realised life is happy, colorful and musical only after I visited TRIVENI.
I don't think I'll be able to express my gratitude towards this place in words.
So, I'll only say
THANK YOU TRIVENI!
For making me realise the difference between breathing and living life.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment