Wednesday 1 July 2015

Acid can't destroy me!

You wanted
To destroy
My beauty
By throwing
That acid
That would
Burn
My face
My skin
My confidence
And my beauty.

You loser
You coward
You jealous being
Didn't you know
That I am
More than
What you see??
I am not
A victim
I am a
Fighter
Survivor
And
Of course
Thouand times
More loveable
Than your
Burnt
And
Ugly
Soul.

I will rise
I will shine
And
I will dance
With joy
And happiness
Because,
I know
I am
Strong
And
Powerful.

I will
Send you
Love
Blessings
And
Good vibes
So that
You may
Gain some
Brain
Courage
And
Insight
So that
You learn
To love
And construct
Instead of
Hatred
And
Destruction.

I am still
Very
Beautiful
Happy
And
Blessed
Unlike you
Wretched moron.

[Dedicated to all the survivors of evil Acid Attacks]

No comments:

Post a Comment