Friday 3 July 2015

Bless you coward!

You may
Have snatched
My glow
From my
Ever charming
Face
And
Felt proud
Of yourself
Thinking
And
Believing
That you
Have won
A battle
Or
A world war
Or
Maybe
Something else
Which I
May not know

But,
Let me
Tell you
Or
Rather
Clarify
That you
Are
Nothing
But a
Mere loser
A coward
A jealous being
And
A heartless soul.
You have
Not destroyed me
How can you?
You aren't
Capable enough
To do that!

Since,
You have
Done what
You could
Now
Allow me
To do
Some good
To you.
Don't worry
You sick man
I am
Not a
Coward
Like you
I wont do
Anything
That will
Harm you
All I
Will do
Is
Send you
Some good vibes
A couple of blessings
And
Some love too.

Ummmm
I think
You will
Get well soon
With this
Treatment
That I
Have prescribed
You
Don't worry
You poor being
You will
Not have
To spend
Your filthy
Money
On this treatment
I will
Do all
This for
Free
So that
You get
Healthy
ASAP.

[For the powerful women who refuse to give up, for the warriors who have decided to fight back and most importantly for everyone who stands AGAINST  ACID ATTACK]

No comments:

Post a Comment