Monday 13 July 2015

Out of love 13!

Will I live long enough to overcome all my fears and evils???
_________________________
That wretched unlocked cage in which my soul seems to be trapped...
_________________________
I refuse to sleep till the time I achieve something substantive and concrete. My eyes are as it is use to screaming and screeching for a lot of reasons let sleep be plus one to those. If this is the condition to construct a good CV. Then so be it!
_________________________
That feeling that there is something unnatural going on within and around you is so damn NATURAL
_________________________
In this quest to become or probably behave normally.......am I assassinating the real ME?
_________________________
Between the Black birth and White death lies a Grey life.
_________________________
Set my heart on fire, if you find light that way.
_________________________
Dont worry! Dear mind, we arent using full stops anytime soon. Semi colons all the way!
_________________________
I may or may not trust myself but I surely blindly trust my dreams...
_________________________
Let love penetrate

No comments:

Post a Comment