Saturday 19 December 2015

Out of love - 35!

Everything that I do, has a tinch of.you. 
-------
The best part about failure is that it never fails to fail the spirit of failure.
-------
From being none to one
To learning the
Difference between
Running away and run
Life had taught its
Lessons which
She had finally learnt
---------
Humans and humanity, a rare combination. Indeed.
--------
There is a certain level of peace and ease that you can only feel when you are with people who are your pillars of existence.
------------
Real family is a bunch of those people with whom you don't have a single picture because you are too busy making memories.
-----------
Some battles are fought solely to lose so that you can realise the beauty of not winning.
----------
I have either been black
Or completely white
I haven't really experienced
What grey is like.
---------
All that the people in power fear is the power of love.
----------
I'm neither you
Nor me
I don't know
What exactly
I want to
Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment