Monday 7 March 2016

Out of love - 44!

Pretend to embrace the colours that I crave to show you as I unveil my dark soul.
------
The wounds that can't be diagnosed are the ones which hurt the most.
------
Sat together after days to have a meal together, ended up sharing smiles and filled themselves with memories. 
---------
Knew each other inside out yet lied everyday only to help each other exist. They were each others strength and weakness. 
----------
A couple of problems here and there, everything else seems to be fine, said the  doctor. Little did he know, the real problem was something no test could diagnose. 
----------
Wanted to portray universe on paper, ended up drawing your eyes. 
-------
Unkempt hair, bruised feet, wrinkled face and the brightest smile of this universe. She pretended to look ugly, didn't know how blissfully gorgeous she was.
----------
From unknown to lesser known to acquaintances to sorta friends and then finally to a one sided lover. It was a journey of subtle smiles to hidden tears.
------
You know you are my strength and you know I have a high threshold for pain. You ignore, and I just realise how elastic my pain endearing skill is
-------
Every time you treat me like an unwanted being in your life, I tend to lose a bit of myself. 
--------


No comments:

Post a Comment