Wednesday 16 March 2016

Out of love - 45!

Either cement those gaps or just let them be. It's a void and hence pretend to avoid.
-------
The heart which resides in my body never really belonged to me.
--------
I'm neither the person you see nor the soul which I wish to project.
--------
The glow in her eyes was like a drop of magical portion which seeped through and magically healed the already drenched soul of unwept tears.
---------
Healer's smile, beyond divine.
--------
Constants became temporary and the wounds transformed themselves into scars. 
-------
As the grey ticks turned blue, the heart that used to beat started bleeding.
---------
Back then I feared pain, today all I fear is that why does my pain not pinch me. Have I become numb already? 
--------
If an artist forgets to die a bit everyday then the spirit of art might die! 
------
From being always availabe to now being almost not reachable; it was a tough transition from being a broken soul to being a selectively numb structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment