Tuesday 5 April 2016

Out of love - 47!

Do you dare to revive me from my numbness?
------
For me she almost meant everything, to her I maybe inexistent.
-------
In the quest to heal each other and to ensure a little bit of light in each others life their souls healed, unknowingly yet beautifully.
------
In the end all we do is stitch our fragments to probably re assemble something similar to our soul.
------
Spoke to each other after quite sometime only to realise how beautifully and maturely the bud of the bond had blossomed into a flower.
------ 
Infinity and magic are matters of faith solely. 
------
A little essence of you around me is all I need.
------
 She was brave and so she pretend to smile while sitting next to her grave. 
-------
I crave to miss the memories that you and I would have created together, only if we could ever be together. 
--------
Symmetrical patterns, 
chaotic minds,
confused soul
Yet,
a feeling so divine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment