Friday 22 April 2016

Out of love - 49!

When your scalp smells of sweat, your body screams for sleep yet you have a contented smile on your face that is the moment when you realise you are in love. In love with what you do!
--------
Neither are you
Letting out
Nor am I
Both of us
Are pretending to live
As we die.
-------
You meant magic to me but now you're the reason why I'm losing my faith in magic itself.
--------
With every dance move
She lived a hundred smiles
And looked forward to a million miles.
--------
Over thinking is a by product of love.
--------
I'm a rock, and hence I shall stand where you left me and the way you left me.
--------
All that she ever carried with her was a bag of hopes and a suitcase of memories.
--------
Promised to try till death, unfortunately the spirit of trial died before her.
---------
Understanding may or may not take time, but acceptance surely does.
-------
It's one of those times
Yet again,
When my eyes want to
Shut down its shutter
But,
My mind just wouldn't get rid
Of its shitty clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment