Thursday 19 May 2016

Out of love - 53!

What you see is a lie
What I want you to see is a lie
What I show you is a lie
What you know is the only truth that you should believe.
--------
Once passion enters an industry it is seen as a product. A product is always used to make business. And once something becomes a business it is supposed to give returns, and that is exactly how your passion gets converted into a profit making deal!
----------
Those blue ticks on WhatsApp are important, they tell me my worth in your life.
----------
Home is a feeling, not a place.
---------
And for the first time they had a silent conversation and a part of their bond cried and a bit of their soul died, it was their promise for forever that kept them tied all this while.
--------
Even when the days are terrible and nights are sob worthy , I'll still be there to make you smile, laugh and just be.
------------
I didn't know what they meant by solace until I slept in her lap.
-------
The front is attractive they say, haven't they seen the impressions of struggle on the back?
--------
Let it be, you won't be able to see the patch that makes the most of me. It's ugly, nasty yet mine.
---------
Solace and numbness are disgracefully proportional, usually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment