Wednesday 20 July 2016

Out of love - 59!

I am waiting for those grey ticks to turn blue again, so that I'm officially back to my pieces and from there I can restart building myself, yet again.
-----------
If I ever say I am not waiting for you, just put a mirror in front of me. I will automatically confront that pretentious me!
----------
You are my priority just because I made you one. Simple.
-------
Step by step
Minute by minute
I will climb the
Ladder
That takes me
Closer to my dreams
----------
Sometimes denial is divine, really.
---------
I have left that place,
Where evidences of
Your memories resided.
But,
What do I do
With the traces
Of them
Which keep
Haunting me
All day?
----------
I keep silent when you ignore me loud and clear, just because I care more about your ego and less about my heart break.
---------
Whenever you have a choice between magic & mind. Choose magic. Mind is wicked, anyway.
---------
The unslept, and almost unwept nights, that I have spent, waiting for you, have actually made me realise how beautiful it is to mean nothing to what means everything to you.
--------
Chat archived. Contact hidden. Photos deleted. Yet, prayers were always done to keep its smile intact. But, they thought she had moved on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment