Wednesday 17 August 2016

Everytime!

Everytime,
You ask me
Why I stand
Beside you

Everytime,
You tell me
To leave when
I want to

Everytime,
You call me
To tell me
How I'm
Committing a
Huge mistake
By being with you.

You just give me
One more reason
To be, stand and smile
With, along and beside
You.

Just so you know,
For the
Hundredth million time
I am telling this to you
Again,
As I do
Everytime.

I'm there
Not because
I should be
Or
I can be.

I'm there
Because,
I want to be
It's amazing
I love it.

I'm not there
With you
Because,
You need me.

I stand next
To you, always
Because,
I want and need you
I always will.

This thing
That you and I
Share is
A way of life
The way in which
I love my life.

Your panic attacks
Your possessiveness
You getting hyper
When I am late,
Makes me feel blessed.

Everytime,
I look at the time
I know you are
Waiting for me
To come
And
That makes me
Feel divine.

Yes!
This will last
Till the end of forever
We will make it last
Because, this is
Essential.
Probably as essential
As the oxygen
We breathe.

Everytime, everyday, everything.
A sinful routine
A beautiful bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment