Tuesday 20 September 2016

Out of love - 63!

The burden of being a burden on you is something I cannot dare and afford to carry.
---------
We're all just remains.
Remains of unaccomplished dreams and left over love!
-----------
I know you won't reply. Atleast spare the anxiety for the grey ticks to turn blue. The time period between that anxiety to the heartbreak is more killing than the heartbreak itself!
-----------
Addiction isn't love, afterall!
-----------
With you I lived life and once you left I learned life.
---------
Treasure your memories, because that's all you've got and earned; in the end.
-----------
Every bit of magic is crafted.
---------------
If you can't embrace autumn with grace, you don't deserve the spring!
------------
I miss you just enough to not forget you!
------------
You know you are reading for knowledge and leisure when the "important" becomes "wow".
Such transitions, I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment