Wednesday 28 September 2016

Out of love - 64!

That heart which shamelessly resided in my body never really belonged to me.
-----------
This culture of being beware of people is the reason why, empathy is endangered these days!
------------
"what happened?"
Umm....life, to say the least.
--------------
It's your abstention from me, that made me a lover.
-----------
The problem is I know, that you won't come back. Yet, I wait for you, unnecessarily!
-------------
I know life's amazing and each day is bright. But, dayum. My craving to see and feel the light is almost gone. It's all dark, in here.
-------------
I thought it was all real, until you came and gave me a reality check!
-------------
Even if those words don't come back to you, rest assured the memories will still come back. Either to bring a smile or to hunt you. Both, nonetheless are painful!
------------
You only search for those who you once had.
-----------
From making memories together, to now being each others Facebook memories only. They certainly had come a long way from being together to now being far -from- each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment