Saturday 22 October 2016

Out of love - 66

Never been scared of falling down, but the mere thought of falling apart gives me shivers of a lifetime!
--------
Distance never separates, the lack of trust does!
---------
I'm neither your friend nor your lover, but does that nullify my relevance in your life?
--------
The irony is, you and I know what we should; but we will neither accept it nor acknowledge it.
----------
There's nothing more lethal than silent stagnation!
-----------
You were my answer to all the questions but now you're the reason why I question myself!
--------------
Your name might taste bitter now, but rest assured it'll never be stale!
--------
You're so busy ignoring me that I've started believing that you're actually busy!
---------
You're the kind of pain that makes me an artist and a drug that heals every bit of my wounds.
----------
Maybe, we deserve the best; but not each other, certainly.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment