Monday 12 December 2016

Out of love - 70!

Red, is a beautiful colour. I'm sure it's not meant for petty things like the heart!
-----------
Her eyes demanded answers. The answers she could question, again.
-----------
Waiting for you is like new skin; plummy pink, soft and painful.
----------
Being one of them is tiring, but being none of them is worse.
-------
You know I'll grow up one day.
One day, when I can spell my name
And my surname with my designation
Maybe, that day.

Or maybe the day
When I can accept
That what I've given in
Isn't what i wanted to give up.
Maybe, that day.
---------
Life will not wait, people gone aren't coming back, people wanting to leave will leave; anyway.

Then why wait? MOVE ON!
---------
If there is love and magic, to me it just has to be something in your eyes.
----------
Stinking stains of your memories are exactly the reason why I can't move on!
-------
It will take time and nothing else to create memories for a lifetime.
--------
How will you see the chaotic mess if you're living in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment