Thursday 23 March 2017

Out of love - 77!

You know what?
People leave, ignore and hurt.
You know what?
We're all people.
--------
When you can't call it quits with grace,
Don't begin it in the first place.
---------
I regret you,
But never have I regretted loving you.
--------
Not that you would,
But, I sincerely wish
You could!
----------
If loving it makes you unlove yourself, just know that it's not worth it. It never was, it never will be.
---------
It takes time,
Time doesn't stop.
Don't worry,
Your life won't be a flop.
---------
The questions of the mind seek answers,
While the questions of the heart of soul seek peace and solace.
--------
Every Time I beg you to stay, I fail as a keeper first and a confidant next.
--------
It was emitting all the kind of gold which could fill all the cracks in my soul.
------
That crack in my soul that you and i refuse to acknowledge is exactly the place where my stream of art flows from!

No comments:

Post a Comment